Tuesday 2 November 2010

Desktop

This Is my original final desktop. I had made the main design on 3Ds Max. I made it by extruding and beveling using standard primitives. I also made the Shipley college logo on photo shop. I took the original Shipley college logo and crop it down to the arch. I then got the ghost and put it under the arch.

I used a website called 1001fonts.com, this website allows you to uses over 100 fonts to make your perfect text. You choose a text font you want then type in the words what you want, you then copy and paste it into the document you are using. as above I have used a text font called arcade classic this font looks and goes well with the genre of the desktop which is retro/arcade.

I then used a brush tool to make all the background black, then used a different tool to make the yellow figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment